High Potency 750 mg
This High Potency CBD Tincture from Lazarus Naturals is a great value. Containing 50mg of CBD per 1ml (1.6mg per drop) it is very high in CBD and other cannabidiols. If you are a veteran CBD user and want to take it to the next level. As your premiere Minneapolis based supplier of CBD oil, we stand behind this product as a great way to try CBD at an affordable price.
4 in stock
- Made with Full Spectrum Hemp Extract (< 0.3% THC)
- Contains 50mg of CBD per 1ml (1.6mg per drop)
- Comes with a graduated dropper to ensure accurate serving size
- Vegan and gluten-free with no artificial flavors, preservatives or sweeteners
- Ingredients: Organic Hempseed Oil, Fractionated Coconut Oil, Hemp Extract
- Suggested Use: Take 1ml (50mg) as needed, or as directed by your healthcare provider. May take up to 2 hours for full effect. Serving may vary greatly by individual
- Consult your doctor before use if you have been advised against eating grapefruit
This High Potency CBD tinctures is a great option for anyone who wants a full spectrum CBD oil and higher concentrations of CBD. To ensure a high-quality product, Lazarus Naturals carefully extracts and formulates all of its CBD tinctures in house.
Using hemp grown on Lazarus Farms, CBD-rich extract is rendered from the plant using an ethanol-based process. We then dilute the extract with organic hemp seed oil to ensure accurate CBD concentration according to product potency. This CBD tincture uses whole plant extract containing a broad spectrum of naturally occurring cannabinoids and terpenes.
All CBD tinctures are third-party tested for potency, pesticides and heavy metals. This testing process ensures a product that is natural, safe and consistent.
We encourage our customers to talk to their doctor about CBD to learn more about correct serving sizes and benefits. For more information, visit our CBD Buying Guide
FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION (FDA) DISCLOSURE: These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease. Always check with your physician before starting a new dietary supplement program.