Wintermint High Potency CBD Tincture
This refreshing wintermint flavor high potency CBD is a great vehicle for delivering CBD with fresh breath too! This is a THC-FREE product as it is made from CBD Isolate and does not contain other cannabidiols. 1.6mg of CBD per ml. The container is 15ml or .5oz.
5 in stock
Made by infusing mint terpenes with high-quality CBD isolate, this Wintermint High Potency Tincture is an effective CBD oil with a high concentration of CBD and a refreshing mint taste. This is a refreshing fresh mint tasting CBD oil that doubles as a breath freshener – cheers! This product is made from CBD Isolate and is thus broad spectrum and THC free (or not detectable by any methods which is the same thing)
Using hemp grown on Lazarus Farms, this product is rendered from CBD-rich extract from the plant using an ethanol-based process. Then it is refined via fractional distillation and crystallization into CBD isolate.
The isolate is then tested for heavy metals, pesticides and other contaminants and after certification is bottled and shipped to us in Minneapolis, MN.
We encourage our customers to talk to their doctor about CBD to learn more about correct serving sizes and benefits. For more information, visit our CBD Buying Guide
FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION (FDA) DISCLOSURE: These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease. Always check with your physician before starting a new dietary supplement program.
- Made with isolated CBD. This product does not contain any THC.
- Contains 50mg of CBD per 1ml (1.6mg per drop)
- Comes with a graduated dropper to ensure accurate serving size
- Vegan and gluten-free with no artificial flavors, preservatives or sweeteners
- Ingredients: Fractionated Coconut Oil, CBD Isolate, Mint Terpenes
- CONTAINS: Tree Nuts (Coconut)
- Suggested Use: Take 1ml (50mg) as needed, or as directed by your healthcare provider. May take up to 2 hours for full effect. Serving may vary greatly by individual
- Consult your doctor before use if you have been advised against eating grapefruit.