If you have recently been interested in CBD, you may have seen that you can make delicious recipes with this substance. People usually start testing CBD oils, but few like the taste and many decide to go for jelly beans with CBD. However, you might want to try something less expensive with CBD oil recipes apart from buying gummy bears. The good thing about CBD is that you can make rich recipes with CBD at home. You just need the My Insomnia Fix CBD oil and you can get some unique edible delights in your own kitchen. In addition, you can not only make the typical sweets that are available on online stores, but you can also try salty recipes.
We have put together a list of some yummy recipes with CBD that you have to try, including salty dishes and two desserts for the sweet tooth. Keep in mind that some recipes include isolated CBD instead of oil, so make sure you have all the ingredients before you start cooking. When you have a little practice, you can create your own recipes. Here are some of yummy recipes that you can try.
1. Watermelon and roasted apricot salad
During the summer they usually fancy fresh dishes, such as salads, and it is also the best time of the year to buy fresh produce. A little secret is to add some fruit to get a salad that stands out. Although many people don’t think that raspberries combine with spinach, it’s a fantastic bet. This is one of those rich recipes with CBD in which we have combined watermelon and apricot for a special touch to the salad.
Preparation time: 20 minutes
- 25 g CBD isolated
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup honey
- ¼ red onion
- ½ cup balsamic vinegar
- ½ medium watermelon diced
- Two Tbs cheese
- 2-3 apricots
- Chopped mint
- Black pepper as per your taste
- Sea salt as per your taste
- Preheat the grill over medium heat. As it heats wash the apricots and cut them into small slices. Put them on skewer and paint them with some olive oil before putting them on the grill. Cook for a couple of minutes on each side. The idea is to caramelize the apricot slices without being cooked at all. Once you’ve got that point, remove them.
- Cut the mint, watermelon and onion. Remove the seeds and bark – put the watermelon dice in a medium-sized bowl. On the other hand, cut the onion into thin, elongated strips and chop the mint well, and leave this in another bowl.
- In a different bowl, mix the olive oil, honey, vinegar and the isolated CBD. Stir until well mixed and add salt and pepper. This will be the salad vinaigrette.
- Finally, put the mint and onion in a bowl. Add the vinaigrette and mix it. Place it in four dishes, place the watermelon and apricots on top and add some feta cheese. Take advantage!
- It is possible that you over vinaigrette. You can store it in an airtight container in the fridge for several days to use it in other dishes and thus make other rich recipes with CBD. As you can see, it is a very simple salad recipe that is sure to surprise your guests.
2. Pasta with CBD and spicy prawns
If you like food with a spicy touch, this dish is for you. You will have the best of pasta salad, spicy prawns and, of course, the benefits of CBD. If you learn to make pasta with CBD, you can use it in other recipes that you like. Find the ingredients and get to work. This is one of those rich recipes with CBD with which you can surprise your guests.
Preparation time: 45 minutes
- ½ cup parsley
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon pine nuts
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 teaspoon of CBD oil (or 4 ml. Per serving)
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 butter spoons
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2 cups spinach
- 220 g of dried gigli pasta
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 450 g of asparagus in pieces of 5 cm.
- 450 g of peeled and clean prawns
- A little salt and pepper
- Lemon juice
- To make the pasta, wash the spinach and place them in a kitchen robot with basil, parsley, ½ cup cherry tomatoes, pine nuts, 2 teaspoons lemon juice, Parmesan cheese, garlic, 2 teaspoons oil Olive, CBD oil, a little salt and pepper.
- Mix all those ingredients until you get a fine sauce.
- Pour the pasta over a bowl, cover and refrigerate until you are going to use it.
- Then, boil water to cook the pasta. Add the pasta and cook.
- In a pan, heat the butter and 2 tablespoons of olive oil over medium heat until the butter melts.
- Batter the prawns on both sides in a mixture of crushed red pepper, cayenne pepper, salt and black pepper. You can spice the whole shrimp or add just a little above according to your taste. Then, place the prawns in the hot pan with a little lemon juice and cook them until they have a pink color on both sides.
- When they are done, add the pasta and asparagus to the pan and skip it all together.
- Remove the mixture from the heat and add the pasta. You will need about 6-8 tablespoons. Add some cherry tomatoes cut in half, fresh basil leaves and some parmesan on top.
- Serve and enjoy.
Although it is a more laborious recipe than the previous one, it is worth trying for its delicious flavor. Let’s continue with other rich recipes with CBD.
Carrot cake with CBD
Another one of those rich recipes with CBD is this delicious carrot cake that you will love. Normally in CBD oils that are sold online, the dose of CBD contained in each serving can be better calculated, such as milligrams of CBD per ounce of chocolate or gummy bear. That’s why sweets work so well, because you can calculate exactly how much CBD you consume in each bite. This carrot cake can be cut into equal portions that will contain more or less the same amount of CBD, so you can eat one serving a day instead of taking the oil drops orally.
Preparation time: 90 minutes
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup buttermilk or buttermilk
- 1 cup cheese spread
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1 cup of vegetable oil mixed with CBD oil
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 1 cup soft butter
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 2 cups flour
- 2 cups grated carrot
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 3 eggs
- 3 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 4 cups icing sugar
- A mold of 22 cm x 33 cm greased
- Heat the oven to as high as 175°C.
- Mix the flour, cinnamon salt and yeast and set aside.
- In another bowl, mix the sugar, eggs, vegetable oil with CBD oil, buttermilk, and some vanilla extract. Mix well and add the dry ingredients mixture from the first bowl. Remove it until you get a uniform dough.
- Add the raisins, coconut, nuts and grated carrots and mix well.
- Pour the whole mixture into the pan and bake for an hour. Check if it is made by sticking a knife or fork. If it comes out clean, it is ready.
- Remove the cake from the oven and let it cool. Meanwhile, mix the soft butter, cheese spread, icing sugar and a teaspoon of vanilla extract in a bowl. Stir it until you get a fine and creamy mixture.
- Cover the cake with the cream. Refrigerate the cake until you are going to serve it.
If you calculate the amount of CBD oil you use and the portions in which you cut the cake you will know how much cannabidiol is in each serving. It is a great way to dose CBD.
Chocolate chip cookies and CBD
If you like sweets, you cannot miss these rich recipes with CBD. Chocolate chip cookies are a classic and are very easy to make. Since it doesn’t take much time for this recipe, you can make them during the week and replace your oral intake of CBD oil with these cookies. You don’t need too many ingredients, so you can get to work easily.
Preparation time: 20 minutes
- ½ teaspoon salt
- One cup brown sugar
- One cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- One cup soft butter
- One cup white sugar
- One teaspoon of baking powder
- 15 ml CBD oil
- Two cups of chocolate chips
- Two eggs
- Two teaspoons hot water
- Two teaspoons vanilla extract
- Three cups of flour
- Preheat the oven to 175°C.
- Put the softened butter, CBD oil, brown sugar and white sugar in a bowl, and mix until creamy. Put each egg into it one by one and also add the extract of vanilla.
- Put the baking powder in warm water to dissolve and put it into the mixture with salt.
- Add the nuts and chocolate chips, if applicable, and add flour.
- When you have all the ingredients mixed, take portions of the dough with a spoon and go putting them on greased baking sheets. Bake for about ten minutes until the edges are golden brown.
- Cookies are the perfect sweet when you love desserts – you can now eat healthy sweets with CBD in them. You can make them the size you want and add whatever you want. If you want them sweeter, don’t cut yourself and add dulce de leche.
Conclusions on yummy recipes with CBD
There are endless possibilities when it comes to making delicious recipes with CBD. It is very easy to add it to any recipe. We suggest you start with these five before you dare to make your own creations with cannabidiol.
We have not included exact doses of CBD in prescriptions because the amounts will depend on your daily cannabidiol intake. You can decide the amount of CBD you need to add depending on the concentration of the CBD oil that you have. Cooking with CBD is flexible and you can adapt the recipes to your tastes and needs.